Nepal Orphan Care

Nepal Orphan Care

This blog has been formed for the sponsors of the Inspirational Fellowship Children's Home in Kathmandu, Nepal through Lovem Ministries. It's purpose is to provide you with current information and pictures from the children you so lovingly give to. Pastor Bishwa Khada and his wife Gopi have 2 biological children in Nepal and one son in heaven. They have adopted 9 orphans. They pastor at Inspirational Fellowship Church in Kathmandu and are involved in starting new churches and training pastors all over Nepal.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Amazing Provision....

This is a personal testimony.

I hope you'll allow me to share yours on here too...of how this particular partnership with the Nepali believers has stretched, challenged and changed you...

Bishwa had yearly costs come up for the children's school. A fee he wrote and told me wasn't budgeted and he'd have to borrow money for. A deacon's wife in our church had come up to me the night before and asked about what more we could do, as a church family, for them. I responded to Bishwa- do not borrow the  money, our church will provide the money....such a blessing to be apart of....such timing....

Deuteronomy 15:10
Give generously to the poor, not grudgingly, for the Lord your God will bless you in everything you do.

I was going to wire the money on April 15th, (btw- prayer need, they are all starting their new school years this week) I had wanted to send the monthly amt and the special yearly money given by our church at the same time...but when I went to the bank account I lacked the amount to send the full amount. I had brought my "summer savings" a little money I put back for summer because I don't work during the summer. It's all I had. And it required all of the savings for me to send what I had hoped, prayed and promised (in faith) to send each month.

Deuteronomy 15:10
Give generously to the poor, not grudgingly, for the Lord your God will bless you in everything you do.


It was in trust that Cody's income would have to be enough for the summer that I gave...trust in God, the God who provides...and if I had to do without this summer, I'd do without. 


I did it but I went back and forth in my mind- between doubting and quoting the verse above. Between Trust and Pity party. 


Tonight as Cody opened the mail he got excited...it was a check....from the mortgage company....we had a reimbursement from our escrow. I came over and said, " let me see, how much is it? "


I would've posted a picture but giving is confidential here- but it was $36 more than what I gave that day at the bank. 


I love it when God does that. I never expected it. I expected to make do, live on less. Never expected him to give it back to me. 


Deuteronomy 15:10
Give generously to the poor, not grudgingly, for the Lord your God will bless you in everything you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment